Why Sponsor the Silicon Valley Jazz Festival?
- The festival will be a tremendous event for San Carlos and Silicon Valley. It will be well-attended and, over time, will become part of the region’s cultural fabric. Now is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
- Jazz, without a doubt America’s greatest contribution to world culture, is in danger of fading away. In large part, festivals like this one keep it alive. In addition, the festival’s year-round educational activities for students and the public will emphasize the beauty and complexity of jazz, as well as its importance in shaping both U.S. and world culture.
- The event will offer an opportunity to associate your brand with artistic excellence, a first-class music festival and an ongoing educational endeavor that will reach into schools throughout the Peninsula.
- With a special focus on education and school jazz groups, the festival offers a way to support and inspire young people – especially young musicians – and teach them about the unique cultural contributions of jazz.
- The festival also provides an opportunity to support the many highly effective philanthropic and volunteer activities of the Kiwanis Club of San Carlos, one of the region’s premier community service organizations.
Please consider becoming an inaugural sponsor today! The festival is more than just a great two-day music event. Our long-range plans include educational programs in local schools, a jazz camp for young musicians and a lecture/demonstration series for the public, so that the entire Peninsula – and especially our youth – can learn about jazz and its unique contributions to world culture.
Please make checks payable to: San Carlos Kiwanis Foundation
. . . . . . . . . . . Mail to: P.O. Box 1103, San Carlos, CA 94070
(Your name or Company name will be listed unless you select ‘anonymous donor’)
All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
IRS tax-deductible 501(c)3 registration number is available upon request.
Contact Scott Dailey, Chair, Silicon Valley Jazz Festival at 650-714-9578 or email@example.com.
Alexandria Real Estate Equities
Anchor Steam Beer
Bay Area Broadcast Legends
Boston Private Bank & Trust Co.
California Sports & Family Chirotractic, Dr. John Ulrich, DC
Clock Tower Music
College of San Mateo
The Cruise Director – Pam Alexender
Fox Shjeflo Hartley & Babu, LLP
Lisa Grote and John Northway
Judy Litteer, Better Homes and Gardens J.F. Finnegan Real Estate
KCSM Jazz 91.1
Kiwanis San Carlos
Martin Mansmann, MA, Marriage and Family Therapy
Palo Alto Jazz Alliance
Peninsula Piano Brokers
Production Services provided by The Posten Family
Held and Lau DDS
Old County Cellars
Scott Dailey Creative
Sensiba San Filippo
Slater Floors, Inc.
Skyhawks Sports Academy
Stuart Floor Co., Inc.